- I have made it two quilts. I'm not really happy with either of them, but have run out of time to make a third.
- I have made it four burp cloths. They're cute. Too cute for a baby to puke on, but that's okay.
- I have bought it a book on baby massage. That is aimed at the baby getting the massage, not giving it.
- I have been dragged to baby shops all around Townsville by my friend, because her partner refused to go. I should have refused, too.
- I have given vehement disapproval over some shockers of names and the child should thank me one day for that alone.
- I have promised to show it's mum how to put a cloth nappy on it (they'll only use disposables in the hospital). And my friend has never held a baby, let alone changed a nappy.
- I have had two sleepless nights, waiting for action that never eventuated
- I have taken it's mother swimming on several occasions as it's the only exercise she can get now.
- I have done two belly casts of the baby's mother and neither of them worked (number two is still in progress). Always use a belly kit.
- I have agreed to be there for the baby's arrival. I have agreed to stay there no matter how grossed out I get. I have agreed to hide how grossed out I am (if I am).
- I have agreed to miss a day of work to be at the birth.
- I have the list of phone numbers to call the families (all over the world) while the new family bond. Though I think the news would be better coming from the new Dad. Maybe that one will change at the time.
- I am seriously hoping that this birth does not change my resolve about never wanting children because I just don't want them (reasons are many). Okay, that one isn't really something I've done for the baby, but I'm out of ideas.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, please use the auto-link. And comments are always much appreciated. Only if you leave a comment will I visit your Thirteen and leave a comment in return.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants