29 October, 2006

Film




Hopefully this works... This is a short piece of a wallaby and I sharing afternoon tea. A tortilla to be exact. The wallaby turned down the olives so I had those to myself. I apologise for the occasional sounds of wind - it was a really windy day, as is often the case in Cooktown. And the camera operator should be fired (that's me). But I love the sounds of the birds in the background as much as anything else. Enjoy.
I will be writing more about the trip soon - most likely over here. And there are load of pictures over on Flickr now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jellyhead said...

Hi Tanya!

The video is very cute - loved the bird sounds in the background, too.

Thanks for coming by my blog and saying hello. It sounds like your recent holiday was fun but tiring, so maybe you DO need another holiday where you just flop in one place! Next holiday?!

Have a great week :)

7:23 am  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Lovely Video of your breakfast companion and nice to here the birds in the background.
We all need a holiday to get over a holiday

12:25 pm  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I don't know how I ever missed your videos but I think the wallaby was cute eating that tortilla. The bird sounds in the background were terrific too.

Sandy

10:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home