20 September, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Yes, I am back doing the Thursday Thirteen again. It has been close to a month since the last time I took part. So much has happened in that time. And yet, nothing has happened. I have no decent excuses, so here are thirteen lame reasons why I haven't played the TT in so long. I have not provided explanations as to why these excuses were valid - mainly because they are so pathetic that I would be lying if I were to expand on them in any way. And this is a list of what happens on Wednesday nights, so should really have no bearing on what happens on Thursday (except for the fact that I generally prepare my TT on a Wednesday). But hey, it's a list of 13 and I must ease back into TT mode gradually...
  1. I play volleyball most Wednesday evenings.
  2. House is on on Wednesday nights and I must watch it.
  3. I cooked dinner (this is monumental - I don't cook)
  4. I've started sewing stuff again.
  5. Friends came over to my place.
  6. I was out of town (this excuse is a fair dinkum one).
  7. I was washing my car (inside as well as outside).
  8. I got my hair cut.
  9. I went grocery shopping.
  10. I was working.
  11. I was painting.
  12. I was watering the garden.
  13. I'm lazy.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




14 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

You know I have to be first! What a lot of perfectly valid excuses, even if your TT is posted EARLY.

11:51 pm  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I love House too...and I can't miss it. It comes on Tuesday nights here.

10:21 am  
Blogger Carmen said...

i wondered where you went. Now I know - you have a LIFE! I need to get one of those. ;)

11:33 pm  
Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Sound like good excuses to me!

Welcome back. Happy TT!

11:49 pm  
Blogger Shannon said...

I want to start sewing again... But when is there time?

Enjoy your Thursday!

1:45 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

Like your list. Sounds like my excuses for not doing anything when I don't feel like it. LOL! Thanks for sharing.

7:12 am  
Blogger Lee said...

I don't know if I can count up to thirteen. I don't have enough fingers and toes! ;)

8:04 am  
Blogger BlondeBrony said...

What type of stuff do you sew?
Happy TT!

10:41 am  
Blogger Sparky Duck said...

Dinkum??

1:40 pm  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Wish I had gotten all that stuff done. Doesn't sound like your too lazy.

8:16 pm  
Blogger Kerri said...

All valid and reasonable excuses Tanya! Everyone's allowed to be lazy occasionally :)
How about just being too tired? That's my excuse quite frequently. In fact it's the reason I'm reading instead of writing and posting tonight.
That Spotlight looks like a fun store, if you can get around the "pregnant pausers"....a little play on words there :)

1:09 pm  
Blogger karen! said...

busy time. I should do something like clean the house today.

1:47 am  
Blogger karen! said...

busy time. I should do something like clean the house today.

1:47 am  
Blogger Anna Mary said...

Funny list!! Volleyball is definitely a valid excuse!
Happy TT!

11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home