08 June, 2006

Blame it on Blogger

I had a spectacular Thursday Thirteen lined up. I set aside time this morning to load up this Thursday Thirteen to end all Thursday Thirteens. I was so excited. I couldn't wait. I was ready to take the day off work just to play Thursday Thirteen all day.

And blogger was down for maintenance.

I can't complain too much about blogger (it is free, after all). But to deprive the blogging world of this phenomenal Thursday Thirteen? Well, that is grounds for a small bit of whingeing. But don't worry, I'm finished now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Oh I so understand...it can be VERY frustrating. Are you going to save it for next week????

My TT is up here.

11:41 pm  
Blogger Carmen said...

Post on friday, cuz it's still Thursday here. :)

1:14 am  
Blogger Kerri said...

You won't deprive us of the world's most spectacular TT will you Tanya? You're planning to be early for next Thursday, right?
Blogger has been very frustrating lately.
As for whinging (how DO you spell that?), I'm doing lots of it because we've hardly seen the sun for the past 2 weeks. Everything is soggy outside and my gardens are turning into jungles. AND it's cold and windy outside! I'm so distgusted!! I'm tempted to move back to Australia!

5:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well having taken a tikki-tour around your blog for the first time I now HATE Blogger for depriving the us of your T13 for this week ... I have no doubt that it would have appealed to me! Love your blog.
By the way I have been working on an abstract for several days and some little birds have appeared in it ... just like your humming birds! Are you telephathic? Or is it me?
As Arnie would say 'I'll be back'.

7:09 am  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Since you usually have VERY interesting Thursday Thirteen posts, and this one you were very excited about...I can hardly wait for Thursday to roll aroung again.

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home