11 March, 2006

Meme

A tag from my mum.

If I was only allowed to keep one plant in my garden which would it be?

At the moment, the self-sewn birds eye chili. Or the capsicums which won’t stop producing fruit. Or maybe just the weeds as often they’re the only plants that look like they’re thriving.

If there was only one thing invented in the past 100 years that I was permitted to keep, what would it be?
My SLR (film!!) camera. As long as I could have the equipment to develop the pictures as well.

Name 3 animals you saw yesterday (excluding cats and dogs).
Rainbow lorikeets.
Red tailed black cockatoos.
A green tree frog.


Which season do you like the most?
Autumn.

Name the person who inputted the most wisdom into your life?
Most often it’s the people that were in my life for the briefest time who imparted the most wisdom. I’d like to think there’s a lesson to be learned from everyone I meet.

Tagging:
Anyone who wants to do this (cop out, I know). And if you DO do it, let me know so I can see what you wrote :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was intrigued by the three animals part. It makes me think I should get out more.

2:07 pm  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Just stopped in to say Hi.

9:32 am  
Blogger Val said...

Awww, I thought sure you were going to say you saw a giraffe!

5:44 pm  
Blogger WendyAs said...

What exotic animals to see all in the same day. I still haven't seen a red tailed black cockatoo. I have seen the yellow tailed black cockatoos. I think I learn something from everyone I meet too. Good on ya

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home