12 February, 2006

So, should I move?


You Belong in New Zealand




Good on ya, mate
You're the best looking one of the bunch
Though you're often forgotten...
You're quite proud of who you are


Who'd have expected this...? Though I have occasionally thought in the past few years that the way this country is being run - and is heading - was going to drive me across the Tasman. But to have a computer quiz tell me that's where I belong? Well. That's just eerie. I'll stay in this country for a while longer, I think. How could I leave my car????

BTW: Forgotten by who????

4 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

What was the quiz? Could it be that 'the grass is always greener on the other side'?

12:46 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like I will be joining you there!!!!

2:08 am  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Me too!

7:12 am  
Blogger Lynne@Oberon said...

That's great! I've often thought that NZ is run in a way that suits my political and social opinions much more than Australia these days. Maybe all the Aussies are being told to go to NZ and the Ziwis are being told to move to Australia - a little bit of ANZAC diplomacy on the web ;)

7:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home