03 August, 2006

This was found somewhere on the internet and has probably done the rounds a few times, but it always brings a smile to my face. Here are thirteen questions to God from random kids.

  1. Dear GOD:If we come back as something else, please don’t let me be Mary Horton - because I hate her. - Denise
  2. Dear GOD:Did You mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? –Norma
  3. Dear GOD:Who draws the lines around the countries? – Nan
  4. Dear GOD:I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay? –Neil
  5. Dear GOD:What does it mean You are a Jealous God? I thought You had everything. –Jane
  6. Dear GOD:Did You really mean “do unto others as they do unto you”? Because if You did, then I’m going to fix my brother. – Darla
  7. Dear GOD:I didn’t think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset You made on Tuesday. That was cool. - Eugene
  8. Dear GOD:Are You really invisible or is it just a trick? - Lucy
  9. Dear GOD:It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about you that we are not supposed to say, but I hope you will not hurt him anyway. - Your friend (but I am not going to tell you who I am)
  10. Dear GOD:Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before, you can look it up. - Bruce
  11. Dear GOD:I bet it is very hard for you to love all the people in the world. There are only four people in our family and I can never do it. - Dan
  12. Dear GOD:My brothers told me about being born, but it doesn't sound right. They are just kidding, aren't they? - Marsha
  13. Dear GOD:Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother. - Larry



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, please use the auto-link. And comments are always much appreciated. Only if you leave a comment will I visit your Thirteen and leave a comment in return....

10 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Oh, for the simplicity, innocence and faith of childhood.

Lovely post, Tanya. Lots of smiles from that one.

6:24 pm  
Blogger Laura said...

kids know what's important.
maybe that is why we are told we should have a child-like faith.
my tt is up.

6:40 pm  
Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

Those are great -- kid quotes always bring a smile to my face!

My Thursday Thirteen is up!

Happy Thursday!

8:24 pm  
Blogger Carmen said...

I love reading these things. Kids are so funny.

10:52 pm  
Blogger Meira{FB} said...

Those too cute!

Happy Thursday!

3:35 am  
Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

This was so CUTE! I hadn't seen a list like that yet. We've been keeping a list of stuff like that, things that come out of our kids' mouths. Too funny! ;)

3:42 am  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Cute list!
Thanks for posting it..

My TT is up

4:50 am  
Blogger Barbara said...

Old, but cute and worth reading again. Kids are so innocent! #13 is great.

My TT is up.

5:15 am  
Blogger Dane Bramage said...

Great List! I'll have to forward it to my pastor. My T13 "13 Toes edition" is up

2:52 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

Those are so cute! I may have to forward those as an email. :)

9:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home