06 August, 2006

So many posts

Have you noticed the increase in the number of updates I have made? It's only partly due to the fact that I have no life. Until recently my internet plan gave me a limit of 200MB per month. That was fine last year. Then I started blogging. I soon increased my limit to 400MB per month. That was fine too. Until lately, I find that my internet bill just keeps getting bigger and bigger. So I've now gone to unlimited internet use. Hence, I'm on the computer more, checking out more blogs, and posting more. And, as I mentioned, I have no life. So be prepared for a lot more posts and many more visits to your blogs. For now. I may just get a life. Having said all that, I'm travelling around the Burdekin next week, so you won't hear from me for at least a week.

And now, changing the subject, I'd like to take the time to curse my brother-in-law. I'm not a big chocolate fan. And when I do eat chocolate, it generally has to be dark chocolate. Cherry Ripe is okay, Lindt is better. Milk chocolate is foul and is not much good for anything. And then my brother-in-law arrived from Malaysia. Straight off the international flight. Straight from duty free. Now he did bring enormous bottles of gin and campari (I think there might be enough gin left for one g&t) for which I am ever grateful. He also had a package of three of the biggest Toblerone's I had ever seen. Now I've never been a Toblerone fan. When they brought out the dark Toblerone, I thought that was alright, but still nothing special (and I don't think that is available anymore, anyway). But a milk chocolate Toblerone is not a chocolate I would ever deliberately buy. Anyway, my sister and I opened one of the mutant Toblerones while they were still here a couple of months ago. I was SO disappointed. Because I liked it. A lot. It fast became addictive. I have now gone through all three huge packets and find myself making special trips to the supermarket - for chocolate!!!!! This is a picture of all the Toblerones I have eaten in the past two months (two more mutant sized boxes should be there as well, but I had already thrown the boxes away). All the other bars have been purhased in the past week. And there are only two bars that remain unopened. This is huge for someone who is not a chocolate eater. I now feel ill. And very fat. Can I blame the brother-in-law - is that fair? It's time to go and play tennis, I think.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I think it's time to enroll in a gym before it's too late. *LOL*
Make your brother-in-law pay for it since he's responsible.

You may already be addicted and will need to ask about the 12 step program. hehehe

12:48 am  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

Yup, blame the brother in law...it's ALLLLL his fault!! lol I love toblerone but only eat maybe 2 a year...I've also seen the HUGE ones!! I'm still giggling here at your post...any of your clothes still fit you??? lol

7:09 am  
Blogger Rurality said...

My favorite candy bar! Mmmm.

9:35 pm  
Blogger Val said...

Milk chocolate is a contradiction in terms, not to be taken internally! Toblerone, from Switzerland, for crying out loud, is adding insult to injury!
Dark chocolate is the ONLY chocolate. Next you'll be saying you like "white" chocolate...

10:57 am  
Blogger Val said...

P.S. My profile photo shows how I looked when I tried eating Toblerone years ago, heh heh.

10:59 am  
Blogger Kerri said...

Stop it right now!
And shoot you BIL! A female judge and a jury of women would never convict you!
Now go run 3 miles!

2:03 am  
Blogger Kerri said...

I wish I could just paste in the 'r' on the end of 'you' to make 'your' instead of having to leave another comment to correct my typo. Is that asking too much of Blogger? Probably :)

2:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home