24 August, 2006

Am in a hurry to get to work (not that I want to get to work, just that I have so much to do). I've been in a hurry all week. Haven't got anything done. Wasn't going to do the TT today, but I haven't done one in so long. So, this is short, but it's thirteen things that I must do - but will I ever get them done??
  1. Vacuuming. Oh, my God - my house is so full of dirt and dust.
  2. Quilting. Just a few blocks, but it is important that I do them this week.
  3. Clean the bathroom. I remember doing that once...
  4. Wash the dishes - that have been in the sink a day or two.
  5. Dusting. Does that chore ever end??
  6. Buy some food to eat - there is almost nothing in the house.
  7. Pay bills - if I still want a phone and power and all the other conveniences/necessities.
  8. Clean the car - it's still covered in bulldust from last weekends trip.
  9. Fill the car with petrol - should I continue to wait for petrol prices to come down?
  10. Email all the people I have been neglecting to email.
  11. Iron all the clothes that are piling up all over the spare room.
  12. Wash all the clothes that are piling up all over my bedroom floor.
  13. Put it all off until tomorrow...

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



10 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

I certainly taught you well, didn't I?

Have fun with your chores, dear.

10:17 am  
Blogger Changed by His Love said...

Sounds like a list girl...I hope you get it all done.
My Birthday TT is up!

12:13 pm  
Blogger Carole Burant said...

LOL loved that last one! Housework is a never endless job so I don't know why we ever start it???? hehe As for the gas prices, I don't know how many times I get caught having waited for it to go down and then it goes up before I've had the time to fill up the car!!

2:30 pm  
Blogger Juggling Mother said...

It'll still be there tomorrow so you may as well oput it off till then. It's so annoying doing it all today and STILL having it there to do tomorrow:-)

Dishes & laundry wait until there are no clean ones left:-) Buy a dishwasher, it well worth it! Hover up the dust & do two chores at once:-)

The petrol prices are never going to come down, no matter how much oil prices fall:-(

I have to do all that except the quilting, plus loads more. Oh well, it will get done one day. probably....

My TT is up.

5:46 pm  
Blogger Gina said...

A fine list it is, but I strongly recommend that you go with number 13 (unless of course, that is your mum ^^up there), then I say get to it!!!

7:52 pm  
Blogger LaShawn said...

Sound pretty much like my list of stuff I need to do...other than the quilting...I can't do that!

11:25 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank god we have tile. And I know the feeling about dust. With the monsoons this month and the winds kicking up all the dirt and dust seem to find their way into our house. I've swept so much everyday, it seems neverending.
Hope your day slows down a bit for you!

3:03 am  
Blogger K said...

That's quite a list! Good luck with getting everything done!!

2:33 pm  
Blogger Kerri said...

You could be like Scarlet O'Hara :)

11:46 am  
Blogger Lee said...

I have no excuses! I HAVE to do my housework this week as big-mouth-me invited friends to lunch on Saturday! ;)

9:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home