09 July, 2006

My blogging drought is officially over, I guess...










I think I must be making up for the recent blogging drought.

The first picture is of a flower I saw near the beach today.

The second and third pictures are two of the plants I bought at a garage sale yesterday - aloe vera and a pineapple plant (I don't expect it to fruit, though).

And the last two pictures are my Jackson Pollock-inspired (though about 1/100th of the size) latest artwork. My legs and arms are covered in paint and I will remember next time to do this kind of painting outside instead of on the carpet. Just kidding, it was done by the river.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Goodness me, the floodgates have opened, haven't they. Your aloe vera looks much healthier than mine; pineapple looks good too.


As for your 'Blue Poles' lookalikes - I hope they will worth as much as the original in a few years - reputed to be $54m at the moment. Not a bad return on an investment of $1.3m.

9:29 pm  
Blogger Finn said...

Hey Tanya, love the pictures!! Especially your Jackon Pollack look alikes. That would be a great fabric to buy!!

And whoooohooo on the new "do"..it's a good look for you..*VBS* Thanks for sharing..Hugs, Finn

12:13 am  
Blogger Val said...

Wonderful images! A real delight, thanks!

4:35 am  
Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Great pictures Tanya.

11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home