01 December, 2005

Michelle, again, this entry is not for you.

Let me just say (probably again) that this has been hand quilted. Yes, quilted by hand. Meaning no machinery that requires plugging into a wall was utilised. Just needle, thread, hoop and my two hands. And my "really cool design" hasn't been fully incorporated. So, Michelle, if you do dare look, it's still not complete. Can I just say again, in case anyone forgot, that those itty bitty stitches were done the old fashioned way. And oh, my fingers. They do hurt.


And the stats-
Blocks: 121
Completed: 55
Remaining: 66
Sigh....

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

On Offer - my hands and my time in exchange for your patience in teaching me the designs, to help finish the quilt.

1:01 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

of course i have looked....as a family (especially me) we are pretty crap at keeping surprises!!!

Oh My God.....it is amazing!!! I LOVE it!!! But please take a break...go out and enjoy yourself...I don't want to be responsible for you staying in at night!!

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

3:49 pm  
Blogger Judypatooote said...

It's beautiful.....Oh your poor fingers....that is a lot of love put into that quilt....i'm amazed... no machine, wow!

9:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home