19 October, 2005

My needs...

I just got this off pea soup's site. Go to Google and type in your first name followed by "needs" and write down the sentences that are listed. Some of mine seemed almost prophetic. Others were just plain mad. I DO NOT have a huge forehead, nor do I draw on my eyebrows!! I do sometimes think I ought to go shopping for eyeglasses, however... So here were my hits in the order that they appeared...

Tanya needs to think about why she did what she did at the party.
Tanya needs to go shopping for a new pair of eyeglasses.
Tanya needs to get her ass across to the uk and rock the house.
Perhaps what Tanya needs most is a love.
Tanya just needs another party.
Tanya needs to decide what she wants and stick to it.
Tanya needs money.
Tanya needs to get into the Kremlin to capture Romanov.
Tanya needs to get a hair transplant on her HUGE forehead.
Tanya needs to stop "drawing on her eyebrows."
Tanya needs to suspend her worries about both plagiarism and error.
Tanya needs her ride pimped to the max extreme ...

Try it - it's a great (see, this is what I do when I don't need to study....).

1 Comments:

Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Hello!
Thank you so much for visiting "Leaves of Grass" and for your kind compliment!
Nice you like how I used english and portuguese in parts of my post.
Warmly regards, Sonia.

12:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home