13 January, 2006

Did I mention I had recently bought a car??

Okay, I promise this is the last time I go on about it. But there it is from all angles. And I finally got around to putting the number plates on. I had to drill holes in them because the holes that were already punched into the plate didn't correspond with the screws on the car. And I don't know how I did it (repeatedly), but I measured the distance between the screws so I knew where to drill. I marked where to drill on the plates. I made sure they were the correct distance apart. I drilled. I checked I was drilling in the right place constantly. I finished. I measured the holes. They weren't the right distance apart! I did this THREE times. I have forced the plates onto the car. They'll never come off now.

BTW: I am a better photographer than this, but when Picasa put all the pictures together as a collage, the edges were chopped off, making my mind-blowingly artistic photographs (!) look like amateur snaps....... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

So, where did you go, or was it too wet and you didn't want to get the car dirty?

10:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant. quite. see. it. another picture perhaps?

7:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home