21 December, 2005

From the south....

You know, it's really hard to be expected to remember the blogging password (and even the username) when you usually just log on to your computer at home and the blog site just opens up for you, ready for you to write. I've been in Canberra for a few days now and tried to write something before, but had no clue as to how to get to my blog. So, I have now used Blogger Support (or whatever) and have changed my password and such, and here I am. So...

Sydney was pretty good. Learnt about all things groundwater in a week long course for work. Also learned about the good and not so good pubs in Bondi, Coogee, Randwick and The Rocks with my fellow groundwater disciples. Then went on a day long field trip to learn about Sydney's groundwater marvels (and disasters). However, by this time (Day 6), I was sick of groundwater (what a surprise - you can rarely even see the stuff!!) and just wanted to go further south. But before I left I wandered through the Botanic gardens and got the obligatory snap of the harbour.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home