21 January, 2006

Tagged!

I'm so excited - I think this is the first time I've been tagged. Thanks, Wendy.

THE FOUR THINGS GAME

Four jobs I have had:
1. Animal Park Attendant
2. Dental assistant
3. Dishpig (I'd do anything while travelling...)
4. Tutor for environmental studies students at uni

Four films that I could watch over again:
(this is hard, and these are not necessarily my favourites - but I can watch these over and over)
1. The Bear
2. Pulp Fiction
3. Like Water For Chocolate
4. The Princess Bride

Four places that I have lived:
(which I consider to be any place where I start buying crap that I know I won't be able to take with me to the next place)
1. Trail, British Columbia, Canada
2. Creel, Chihuahua, Mexico
3. Dunmow, Essex, England
4. Magnetic Island, Queensland, Australia

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Teachers
2. Coupling
3. Australian Story
4. Enough Rope
(oh my, that's all ABC... I do occasionally watch mindless American schlock also)

Four places that I'd like to go on vacation:
1. Sri Lanka and India
2. Afghanistan and other western Asian countries (if/when it's safe)
3. South America
4. Scandinavia
5. Russia
6. Antarctica
7. China
8. Western Africa
9. All around Australia
I could keep going... this was a dangerous question for me!

Four favourite foods:
1. Pasta with pesto (freshly made in Genoa, Italy. Preferably.)
2. Vegemite sandwich (really fresh bread, lots of butter and a scraping of vegemite-yum)
3. Anything Mexican. Real Mexican. Not Australian trying to be Mexican.
4. Lychees, Mangoes, Avocadoes - most tropical fruits

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Wendy
2. Brit
3. My sis
4. My mum

Four people to tag:
1. I don't know
2. Anyone who is reading this blog
3. And hasn't done this already
4. Then let me know so I can go see what you wrote

5 Comments:

Blogger marco said...

hello

10:24 am  
Blogger Sandy said...

Like Wendy, you have lived in interesting places!

2:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the heck are lychees?

2:32 pm  
Blogger WendyAs said...

Well done Tanya,

I agree on The Bear and Pulp Fiction. However the VEGEMITE gets the big THUMB DOWN. I dont know how you Aussies get that stuff down. Oh, I will have to try a lychee. I have always been curious.

4:25 pm  
Blogger Tanya said...

Brit.

Check out my post on 3 December for a picture of lychees. They're really sweet, sort of fragrant. They look like hairless rambutans (okay, that might not be so helpful). They're sold in tins in the supermarket and lots of asian restaurants sell them as a dessert with icecream. But they're yuk - fresh is best. I highly recommend them. Especially after a vegemite sandwich!!!

7:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home