18 September, 2005


Just playing around and working out how to put photos in. This is a picture of a quilt I made a couple of months ago. I got the pattern from a patchwork magazine. It took me about two weeks (in my spare time) to piece the quilt, and about two months to hand quilt it (a couple of hours every other night). I was very glad when it was finally done. I cut pieces for a baby quilt at about 2am this morning and have just finished sewing the top. I'll post a picture of the finished quilt... one day.

I seem to be most productive when I am meant to be doing other things. Like reading papers for work, which I am meant to be doing now. I remember during exam time at uni, my house was never cleaner and meals were never more delicious, because I would do anything to put off studying. I'm tempted right now to go out and pull all the dead plants out of the garden, but I really must focus on other things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home