16 February, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about TANYA



1. I should never play tennis in the heat when I am unwell (Sunday).

2. I took the day off on Monday (I was ill!).

3. That same day I bought two books from Lifeline for $1 (not too ill).

4. I have spoken of cane toads and Celine Dion far too many times this week.

5. I have only spoken of Celine Dion once (now twice) in this blog, ever.

6. I watched a turtle cross the road coming home from Ayr today.

7. The turtle took a LONG time to cross the road.

8. I have quilted fourteen blocks on the brown quilt.

9. I have twenty six blocks to go.

10. I feel I will never finish this quilt.

11. Lots of Thursday Thirteen people are talking about "Lost".

12. I have never watched "Lost".

13. It rained today. So I don't have to water the garden. Yay.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. wendywings

2. uisce

3. Kimmy

4. KDubs

5. better safe than sorry

6. Frog Legs

7. Chickadee

8. The idle receptionist

9. Jen

10. Laura

11. Lena

12. Mar

13. Chloe

14. Tutu

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



17 Comments:

Blogger WendyWings said...

Cane toads make me glad I live in NZ lol
Guilty as charged my whole TT is about Lost as you know lol.
Your link is added by the way.

My TT list

8:05 pm  
Blogger Uisce said...

This is the second time I've seen Lost mentioned and wifey and I are still catching up, so I have to be careful not to see a spoiler! My 13 are up!

8:13 pm  
Blogger Kimmy said...

How long did it take for the turtle to cross? I once saw a turtle on the way to church and two and a half hours later he still wasn't across the road...glad I'm not a turtle.
I didn't watch "Lost" because of the Olympics. Now I'm gonna be lost. Hmm..
My 13 are up, too!

9:32 pm  
Blogger monica said...

I can't get over that it was hot when you played tennis. LOL.. WE have over a foot of snow.

Cheers,
K

You know mine is up!

9:57 pm  
Blogger Better Safe Than Sorry said...

i don't watch lost either. that turtle sounds, ummm, fascinating.
i'm doing the 13 today too.

11:49 pm  
Blogger FrogLegs said...

Thanks for visiting mine! You know.. I've never seen LOST... maybe I should...

12:05 am  
Blogger Chickadee said...

I feel like I'm one of the few people who don't watch LOST. I have no desire to watch it.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

My 13 are up.

http://www.danno.org/blogs

12:54 am  
Blogger TheIdleReceptionist said...

Yeah...Lost is pretty awesome...

Quilts are also awesome!! Good luck finishing it.

Mine are up!

12:59 am  
Blogger Jen said...

I hope you are feeling better!

You'll have to show a picture of your quilt as you complete it, I love quilts :-)

Thanks for stopping by, I'll go link you up!

2:08 am  
Blogger Laura said...

trust me, Lost is way more interesting than that turtle. LOL
thanks for visiting my TT

3:03 am  
Blogger Lena said...

Funny Tanya!

#3 - What is Lifeline??? Buying books is breaking my bank account!

#4 - Total random. Love it!

#7 - But WHY did it cross? That's the lesson.

#11 - This is precisely why I joined Netflix.

Great list! ;)

3:04 am  
Blogger Lena said...

BTW, did I mention that I absoutely LOVE your blog name? Cuz I do.

3:05 am  
Blogger mar said...

I have never watched Lost and therefore I think I woul feel lost myself if I started now. lol. Happy TT, you know my TT is up!!!

6:17 am  
Blogger mar said...

I have never watched Lost and therefore I think I woul feel lost myself if I started now. lol. Happy TT, you know my TT is up!!!

6:17 am  
Blogger Cary said...

I love to play Tennis but not in the heat. I'm a wimp when it comes to the heat! Thanks for stopping by my TT.

11:20 am  
Blogger Ma said...

Hope you're feeling better. I've watched Lost a few times, it's okay.

My 13

2:28 pm  
Blogger stacey said...

I love Lost. As a matter of fact, it is the only show on TV I watch. It has made me look forward to Wednesdays, that's for sure. And I'm jealous that it is hot where you are. It's very cold here, and I hate winter. My list is up.

9:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home